I was nominated by TheLocalMuse!
Thank you so much!
So apparently I've been nominated for something! I have absolutely no idea why, but there you go. Thank you!
The rules: Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you, list 11 random facts about yourself, and nominate 11 people with new questions written by you! And tell them they've been nominated. Obviously.
Questions to Answer:
1. What is the saddest book you have ever read?
Probably a tie between The Book Thief, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. So many tears :(.
2. Do you write in your books while you read them?
NO! I used to take notes in my course books, but never my personal copies.
3. What literary character are you thinking about naming your future children after? (Come on, I know you've got someone in mind!)
I would name my daughter Hermione if I could get away with it :P. But I'm not going to actually subject her to that.
4. What book are you really excited to start?
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas!
5. What's your favourite hot beverage? (or cold if you don't like hot)
6. What's one of your favourite book to movie (or tv show or mini series) adaptations?
Probably The Hobbit or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
7. What tv show are loving right now?
The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Brickleberry, The Big Bang Theory... I could go on :P.
8. What celebrity would you want to play you in a story about your life?
Hmmmm... I'm gonna go with Renee Zelwegger because of her role as Bridget Jones :).
9. Approximately how many unread books do you think you own?
I refuse to include ebooks in this count! REFUSE! Physical books I own and I haven't read: 72! And I have more on the way in the mail right now...
10. What are some of your favourite poems/poets?
I do love me some Shakespeare sonnets. I don't really have a favourite peom though.
11. What is your favourite board or card game?
1. I own 3 pet rats! Their names are: Marshmellow (male), Kit-Kat (female), and Muffin (female). They are adorable and very friendly :).
2. I am a plant killer... Flowers never survive in my home. Gifting them to me is a form of death sentence.
3. I love to bake! I hate to clean up after myself though :P.
4. I like playing The Sims 4 (used to play the sims 3 and a litte sims 2).
do attempt to do adult gymnastics. I'm terrible at it!
6. I owe my love of reading to the Harry Potter series <3.
7. I'm actually Norwegian, but I was thrown into a British school when I was 7 and I now speak english much better than norwegian.
8. I used to have another book blog (it lasted a few weeks and I later deleted it) that I dedicated to reading and reviewing the classics... It put me in a massive reading slump! This blog now exists as a place of memes, tags and readathons, and I have no plans to start reviewing anything anytime soon. I just want to have fun here :).
9. I currently have 2 subscribers. One of them subscribed to me a few months ago before I sort of abandoned this blog for a few months (oops). The other one is my fiance...
10. My job requires so little brain power that I can listen to audio books while doing it! (score!)
11. I am currently trying to finish a Bachelor's degree in biology.
1. What's your favourite pizza topping?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Have you ever saved an insect type thing from being smushed my cars/pedestrians? (I used to save snails and worms from the road on rainy days)
4. Do you play any computer games?
5. Do you keep your read and unread books together or apart?
6. Have you read Harry Potter? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)
7. Do you listen to audio books?
8. Have you ever broken a bone?
9. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
10. Do you take the dust cover off your book while reading it?
11. What are you the most scared of?
People I'm Nominating:
Again, thank you so much for nominating me TheLocalMuse! :)
Love your answers! I'm really liking the new Hobbit movies too, although admittedly I haven't read the book. Good luck with the biology degree!ReplyDelete
The movies incorporate a lot of things that aren't actually in the book, but I love them so much I honestly don't care :P. Thank you :)Delete
Congrats on your award!! Awesome answers :)ReplyDelete
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books