I know, I know, I'm terribly inconsistent when it comes to doing the whole "blog" thing.
But I'm back to try again!
Why am I back? Because it's Readathon time!
Reading Cram 2.0: Chills and Thrills Readathon!
This will be my first ever Readathon! Yay! I absolutely love Halloween; although I'm a complete wimp when it comes to scary stuff...
Let me explain:
- Zombies: No problem! Love them!
- Mass murdering psychopaths? No problem! Although I wouldn't watch a movie like "Chainsaw Massacre" or "Saw" alone.
- Werewolves/Vampires/Witches: Again, no problem!
- Ghosts/Anything to do with hauntings: OMFG I can't go to the bathroom by myself for days (I wish I was exaggerating)!
- Psychological Thriller type stuff: See above.
So yeah... This ought to be interesting.
This readathon runs from today (24.10.2014) to Halloween (31.10.2014), and we pretty much have to read as many books as we can/want within the following categories:
- Pretty much anything creepy...
There will also be daily challenges which I hope to take part in!
That's all for now :)